This is my latest obsession. Very easy to make and the whole family like it!
2 3/4 cups flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups brown sugar
150g butter (softened to room temp)
1 tsp vanilla extract
250g chocolate chip/chopped dark chocolate
1 cup pecan/almond/hazelnut/walnut (optional)
1. Sift flour. Add in baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In one large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar using whisker or wooden spoon until butter disappear.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Continue mixing.
4. Add in flour mixture, a little at a time. Until evenly mixed.
5. Add in chocolate chip/chopped choc and nuts.
6. Pour the batter into a baking tray.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 175 degree Celsius.
Original recipes here.