Dah berbulan-bulan mama tak tulis dalam ni. this week macam takde keje sangat.. sebenornya ada tapi sebab bos2 semua cuti so cam takde keje plak... so dok surfing je la kejenya... baca blog2 yang dah lama tak sempat nak baca.. pastu baru teringat apa la jadik kat mama punya blog... dah bersawang dah.. hehhehe... anyway, nothing much to say today.. cuma terjumpa these 26 beutiful one-liners from ummiku sayang group... thought of sharing....
p/s - happy anniversary, my beloved husband....
26 Beautiful One-liners
1. Give Allah what's right -- not what's left.
2. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- Allah's way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma --but never let him be the period.
6. Don't put a question mark where Allah puts a period.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face-lift.
8. When praying, don't give Allah instructions -- just report for duty.
9. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10. We don't change Allah's message -- His message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. WARNING: Exposure to Allah may pre vent burning.
14. Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Al-Quran.
17. Exercise daily -- walk with Allah.
18. Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
24. Be ye fishers of men -- you catch them & He'll clean them.
25. Allah doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
26. Read the Al-Quran -- It will scare the hell out of you.