October 25, 2022

Covid-19 for the 2nd time

Alhamdulillah 'ala kulli hal...

Today is the last day of my 7 days quarantine. But actually I already tested negative on my 5th day alhamdulillah. But then again, there is no difference if I quarantined until how many days because I am not going anywhere hehe..

Anyway, i was quite devastated during first few days. Not because I had quite a bad sore throat, but because my kids cannot come home during Deepavali holidays.. huhuhu... I was so looking forward to it, 5 days of schools holidays... huhuhu.. Raihana need to stay at nenek's house. While Mai and Maili just stay put in their college. Mai has joined a program organized by UIA so it is not so boring for her. Furthermore, her roommates are also not going back. While Humaira she said she only 'mereput' sorang-sorang dalam bilik because all the roommates had gone back to their hometown. So yesterday Ayah spent some time with her eating Mahbub after he went to office to get some stuff,

How does it feel? Did I feel any difference from the first time i had this virus? Frankly speaking, i already forgot how it feels the first time. I had it in Feb 2021. What i remember is that during that qtime I was so busy with assignment and presentations that i just endured the fever, body ache, sore throat and cough to get my work done. I even stayed up until late and act tough in front of everybody eventhough my mind told me to get rest. But then again, during that time, we did not know that I had Covid.

This time around, it was my husband first to get the virus from office. A few of his teammates are also down with Covid. I was tested positive when my husband was in Day 5. My fever was quite mild. But the sore throat is killing me. Only after 4th day my sore throat was getting better, but replaced by cough.  Until today, i still cough a lot. But getting better insya allah.

This time around, we are not so afraid of the virus anymore. I tend to my husband during first few days because he had quite a high fever. And maybe that is why I got infected too. We do not quarantined in the bedroom. While imran is the one who is always staying in his room, as usual. Alhamdulillah so far Imran is ok. 

Nowadays, we treat covid like normal fever and flu. Alhamdulillah vaccine do works, with Allah's will.

No comments: