April 01, 2022

My New MacBook Air

I am writing from my new MacBook Air.. yuhooo....

My previous laptop is Microsoft Surface. I think I have been using it for more than 5 years. Around 7 years, I think. It started to act weird recently. It became very slow, sometimes it just stopped working and I even get sudden blue screen.

At first I wanted to continue my loyalty to Surface. I have been surveying the latest Microsoft Surface Pro 8. But my husband really really insist me on getting this MacBook Air. He has been alluring me to change to MacBook many times but I just don't want to trouble myself with iOS thingy. Furthermore, I have quite a number of software for my Master study which might have trouble working on iOS platform such as Anaconda. That's what I heard.

But in the end, I resorted to my husband's continuous nagging.. hehe.. But alhamdulillah, so far I do not regret it. I am having a good time with my new buddy, yeay!!




No comments: